HomePage Forums Traveler Change Text

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DD 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DD

I have a problem with the change of some words.
    I want to change the word “Filter by:” (as in the attached image) with “Filtra per” (it’s Italian).
    I followed the guide using PoEdit but some words changed them and some did not.
    For example the second image that I attach. Some words changed them, others did not.

How do I solve?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can edit the search result page and change that text at Filter element.

Please check again.

Thanks

DD

Ok, I’ve translated the filter column. Thank you.
    Now I would like to know how to change the words highlighted in the images that I attach.
    Thank you

Attachments:

Hello

You can use Poedit to change these words. Our document will show you the steps to do it:

http://shinetheme.com/documentation/traveler/docs/licenses-and-support/manual-translation/

Thanks

DD

I have already read this guide but I have some doubts.
    The guide says:

1. Rename traveler.po and traveler.mo as language corresponding with your website ( For ex, German, rename them as de_De.po/ de_DE.mo )

In the language folder of the theme, I already have the it_IT.po / it_IT.mo files (I want to change in Italian)

what should I do?

do I rename the traveler.po and traveler.mo files with it_IT.po / it_IT.mo overwriting the existing ones?

Hello

I updated the IT language for you.

You can copy it tp the language folder and overwriting the existing file then start to translate theme.

Thanks

Attachments:
    DD

Ok thanks, now I try

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.