HomePage Forums Traveler Changing Page Content

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have tried to change top destinations to top hotels but its not working the hotels are not showing, can you help me to figure out what am doing wrong, see screenshots below

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The problem is your hotel set the setting to 30 days before to book and theme only display the available hotel can book at the same time. So there is no hotel meet the requirement to display on front end.

My image will show you more details.

THanks

Attachments:

Hi, Bryan I wanted to ask why don’t I see visa and MasterCard payment options when someone is booking, i only see PayPal, Stripe and Pay-Fast.

Also when I disable Hotel and Flights I see below errors when pages load

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/gaudence/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/modules/hotel-alone/helpers/application.php on line 161

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/gaudence/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/modules/hotel-alone/helpers/application.php on line 161

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home2/gaudence/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/modules/hotel-alone/helpers/application.php:161) in /home2/gaudence/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1114

Hello

That is just warning message of php structure. Don’t worry, it does not effect on theme functions.

You can hide it by turn debug off.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

The following code, inserted in your wp-config.php file.

Thanks

Thank you for the quick reply Bryan, but you didn’t answer my question about why don’t I see visa and MasterCard payment options when someone is booking, i only see PayPal, Stripe and Pay-Fast.

Hello

If you use Woocommerce for checkout, you can check the payment gateway in Woocommerce Settings page.

If you use our modal booking for checkout, you can check the payment gateway in Traveler Settings > Payment Options.

Thanks

Good Morning,

When I click details on booking a pop up page appears but it just keeps on loading without opening, see attached image

Attachments:

Also I would like to know how do I change information at the top of the page like phone number and social media links. See attached image.

Attachments:

Hello

This problem has been fixed in latest theme and plugins version.

Please update your travel-code plugin to version 2.0.4 then check again.

Also the fix will only apply for new booking. With the old order before update plugin, it will not load the details.

Thank for your understanding.

Also you can check that info in Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Top Bar tab.

Hello Brian, thanks for the quick reply, am at the final stages of launching my system for use.

For now am just using traveller booking system instead of woocommerce, and am only using form submission method. But in partners dashboard the booking appears pending, so my question is where do I mark it completed or processed?

If I decided to add another method of paypal where would I as administrator see all bookings

Attachments:

Hello

If you use Submit form, you should confirm the customer order in Tour > Tour Booking from admin dashboard to change order status.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Okay Am ready to go online now, quick question, how do I change the default map location from city of Paris to Tanzanian city “Dar Es Salaam”.

see attached image below.

Attachments:

Hello

Please refer our document to set up map location for your header:

Full Map Style

Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.