HomePage Forums Traveler cheakout page

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Thao Le 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I enabled payumoney payment getaway. At the time of checkout payUmoney option is not coming.

Hello

I checked your site and see you are using Woocommerce Booking method so the payment gateway can not be loaded.

Please check it again.

Thanks

Please help me with where to change my woo-commerce booking method and upload payumoney.
    one more thing can I add over there pay on arrival option also

Yeh, what you want to do is go to theme options from dashboard. Then select booking options. On the woocommerce tab make sure woocommerce is not enabled. Reason being you can either use modal booking which includes paypal, stripe, one pay etc or woocommerce. You can have both checkout functions. Would be good.

thank you, sir
    I tried but it not happened.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

When you use Modal Booking method, you should set up the payment gate way as document bellow to display in checkout page.

Payment Methods

Thanks

Hi Bryan,
    I Have tried, I install payumony plugin but, the payumony is not coming on checkout page. Please see it at once.
    thank you.

Hello,

Please providing account admin correct.
    We can not login your site by account is providing.

Regard,

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

I checked your site and found that You have not added key in theme option
    You need add Merchant Key and Merchant Salt for PayU Option in Theme Setting

Thanks

I would like to add pay at arrival option also, how do I do it.

Hello There,

We have support 2 payment options as Online payment and Bank transfer.

– Online allow customer directly make the payment when made the booking.

– Bank transfer allow admin to write their account information to let customer make the payment via account. Customer can transfer before or when arrival and admin will confirm.

For control and manage website reason, the payment will direct to the admin of website only. We do not accept cash payment in Theme.

Regards!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.