HomePage Forums Traveler Child tab issue on locations

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Cause the WPBakery High cpu usage when loading location edit pages, we are trying to use Location content and include our static data in posts and display them in pages using child tabs.
    Pic1 shows our settings for Location content in our test location.
    Pic2 shows that we have Child tabs Enabled, And it should be showing posts (the actual tabs we created)
    Pic3 is the frontend, As you can see, we get no Childtab in the frontend.

Does this Childtab feature have any special settings? are we doing anything wrong ? because I can see the option in location content settings but it’s not showing up on the page.
    Have tried the find-on-html in Firefox inspect editor, It seems that there’s no Child tab in html codes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

My image will show you the way to build the child tab content.

Thanks

Attachments:
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

As i check your page today, it display the child tab content as well.

Please contact if you have any other question so i can help you check.

Thanks

Attachments:

Actually, it only shows the content and single image. please look at this page I used media grid element for the pictures and it cannot be shown under the tabs 🙁
    https://easygoiran.com/tehran-shopping/ THIS IS THE POST
    https://easygoiran.com/locations/destination/tehran/ LOOK AT THE PAGE, SHOPPING CENTER

Attachments:

Hello

Please provide an admin account so i can help you check better because the previous account is no longer available anymore.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I checked and see the Media Grid element does not yet supported Child tab to display the content in single location page.

We will update this in next version to make it work.

Thanks

Apart from that it also cannot show the design and the chosen color of the raw under child tab. It only show the text and single image element with no style
    could you please inform us when would be able to release the next version, otherwise I have to redesign all the pages (locations) again and it will take much time

Thank you

Hello

Until this time, we does not have official schedule release new version.

We are focusing to update new theme functions so i will inform you if we have.

Thanks

hello Shine team,

could you please update us regarding the conflict of the image galley issue when I put a post o which is designed by this element and it shows nothing. we had a problem with Media Grid element also. Image gallery element does not yet support Child tab to display the content in single location page.

we look forward to hearing from you,
    Thanks

Attachments:

As I realized the media grid element and image gallery element have problems under the tab locations also (after updating you just resolved the media grid element issue under child tab)
    waiting for the update of this task as soon as possible,
    Thank you

Hello

We will check and fix it right away. Temporary, please config the gallery as your other location to make it display normal.

Thanks

Attachments:

Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you,

Fix two these elements under tabs of locations:

– Image Gallery Element
    – Media Grid Element

just wanted to make it clear again, can you give me a time when it would be fixed? cos I need it for marketing.

Best Regards

Hello

The Media Grid issue has been fixed. It is already on our change log but please wait for few hour to update theme.

Traveler Changelog

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.