HomePage Forums Traveler Children field and minimum stay in hotel

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    1)

Is it possible to switch off option “children” in hotel result page. Leave only option: date, adult number and number of rooms. If it not possible maybe I can “cover” this option for clients for example in php file

2)
    Is it possible to set up option “minimun days of stay in hotel. For example client have to stay min. 7 days to make reservation.

Best regards

Hello

1. Please send me a screenshot of option “children” in hotel result page so i can help you check and remove it.

2. When you edit hotel, there is 2 options number of day can book before from check in date and Minimum number of days to book before arrival in Other Options tab.

You can check it again.

Thank you.

hello,
    screenshot in attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can add this css code to Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css to remove that part:

.single-st_hotel .booking-item-details .booking-item-dates-change form > .row > .col-md-2:last-child {display: none;}

Thanks

Thank You!

Hello,
    I Could you can help me cover in css options in user dashboard. I would like to leave only availability for edit.

Best regards

Attachments:

Hello

You can use this css code to hide these tabs:

.container.bg-partner-new.edit-room .tabs_partner .nav-tabs > li {display: none;}
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-room .tabs_partner .nav-tabs > li:last-child {display: block;}

Thanks

Hello,
    1)Could you can help me to cover this options in css? ( Partner Dashboard)
    2) how I can swith off your panel in the right site of the website where are documentation, quick options, video tutorials

best regards,

Attachments:

Hello

1. You can try this css code:

.container.bg-partner-new .page-sidebar-menu > li:nth-child(8) >.sub-menu > li {display:none;}
    .container.bg-partner-new .page-sidebar-menu > li:nth-child(8) >.sub-menu > li:nth-child(6) {display:block;}
    .container.bg-partner-new .page-sidebar-menu > li:nth-child(9) {display:none;}

2. I removed that demo box for you.

Thanks

Thank you 🙂

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I have customized this file for you: oddzisiaj/st_templates/user/user-edit-room.php

Please check again and back up that file before update theme.

Thank you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I have made the form to set price show up for you but i do not understand which field above the calendar like your image.

It seem the option to upload image. If i’m right, you can add this code to Custom Css to make it appear.

.container.bg-partner-new.edit-room .user-content #st_form_add_partner .form-group:nth-child(6) {display: block;}

Thanks

Everything is brilliant!
    best regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.