HomePage Forums Traveler Color in TopBar

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  huannv 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Friend a few details

I need you to tell me where you change the text colors of the topbar, I need to try with several colors to see one suitable, as you saw not only turned yellow Tour in Peru but also Instagram

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello DiegoMj,

You can go to Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Topbar tab to setup

Thanks,
    Hai Nguyen

Attachments:

I want to know where I can change the color of text, the support helped me to place in yellow TOUR IN PERU but at the same time it is active INSTAGRAM with yellow color, I need only Tour in Peru this of yellow color please

Hello

I have changed the css code for you.

Please check again.

Thanks

thank you very much…

Another consutla, and finish the page, as I enabled the WPML to translate it into different languages ​​..?

A video tutorial or a complete manual please

Hello

My image will show you the way to translate site.

Thanks

Attachments:
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

WPML is the 3rd paid plugin. You must buy it to use.

We just intergrated with theme in case customer want to use multilanguage.

Thanks

let me understand well, it tells me that I have to buy WPML, but it tells me that in the last update 2.0.1 is already integrated the WPML plugin

I’m understanding well..?

how to upgrade to the latest traveler 2.0.1 without losing anything from my page ..?

Hello

We just intergrated that plugin to use with theme but it does not come with theme package.

In order to use it, you need buy a plugin lisence.

WPML Compatible

Also if you have any custom code, please back up before update theme.

Our document will show you more details

Update Theme & Plugins

Thanks

Friend … thanks for your answer… I would like to know where I can change this load image of the page ..?

Attachments:

Hello

You can change the image in loader at Traveler Settings > General Options > Preload image but the clock was build by Jquery code, it can not be change.

Thanks

Friends, a question, I need you to help this image to be in 1080×1920, in the previous support they already gave me the path to change it, I beg you to tell me the file where to modify this, surely with the last update that change was lost

Attachments:

Hello

When i access your site today, there is no post or gallery so i can not help you check the image size.

Please check again.

Thanks

friend in all the tours in the foreground are the galleries of images, I want you to click on enlarge out in paronamico

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.