HomePage Forums Wunderkind contact form

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi

the contact form does not integrate as on the demo, how to restore it please? thank you for fixing this problem. watch the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/iz1f6r

thanks you

Please edit your page, select the form you want in the list form of element.

Thanks

Exactly that’s what I did but the design of the form did not look like in the demo. Which CSS code do I have to add? and where?

To have the same type of form as on the demo, but it did not download well ….

I’m waiting for your answer thank you

Exactly that’s what I did but the design of the form did not look like in the demo. Which CSS code do I have to add? and where?

To have the same type of form as on the demo, but it did not download well ….

I’m waiting for your answer thank you

Hello

Your site http://www.saracom.fr/ is no longer work anymore.

Please check again.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

As i told you, the form have different ID.

Please check your site again.

Thanks

I see through your answers you do not want to help me, yet I just ask you to help me that my site looks like the demo you propose …. It’s always the same. You do not want to help me? Yet I put you 4 stars.

Can you put me the same form as the demo please, I put this one there because there were no others … But I want the one of the demo, which does not is not download with the rest of the content.

Thank you to do the necessary please

Hello

I have configured the contact form for you as the demo.

You can check it again and do not forget config the Mail tab with your content.

Thanks

Thanks you so much !

Please contact if you have any other question so i can help.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.