HomePage Forums Traveler Create Transfer

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dear Brian i open this tiked because the others that i wrote dont explain me well i i have my wedsite stock. See i try to create the cars transfer but its look like in the system everithin is fine during the proces but the result is that the cars is created like normal car even when the system show that is a transfer car type also when i made the search dont showme nothing.
    The other problem its when i try to edit delete or do something in the cars transfer search result layout the wordpress after i do the operations just show me a white screen check this bug please i think is the theme because i try diseabeling the child theme and happend the same
    Help me please think that i have my site stock for this theme problem that dont have anything to see with the custom code

Hello

In your other ticket, this problem seem to be fixed.

Please contact if you have any problem so i can help you check it.

Thanks

Dear Bryan im still have the same problem with the transfers cars see this hapen when i try to search for the transfer and book them Don work show me the error that can not book this transfer why and the map of the layout dont work see my picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Did you clear your browser cache? When i search your transfer, the car display well and you can book normal.

Cars Transfers Search Result

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.