HomePage Forums Traveler Custom Ivoice

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi brian its posible to do that like in the invoice that the system send to the partner just showme the origing price , the sale price and the Total payment but this total will be the same of the Sale price.
    Take under considerations that i only want to do this for the invoyse to the partnet and keep the others like now.

Also can you tell me where is located the invoyce code

Hello

You can find the download invoice section at traveler\inc\class\class.invoice.php.

Thanks

Hi Bryan thanks for you quick response but i want to know if its possible to do this and how i can do it because i really need this for the right work of my site
    1) After the guest made his booking i need that the email that the system send to the him show it the total payment that they done show it the booking information like you do in the booking form that the client needs to fill before make his booking.
    2) The invoice that the client download show the same field that i describe in the topic before.
    Its this possible how i can do it

Hello

According to envato’s policy, we do not accept custom code anymore.

You can hire a freelancer to get help this case or you can submit a request here for us: https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/custom-service/ so we can check and help you customize code to get that.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You have duplicated this question so i will close this topic and response you in your other topic.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.