HomePage Forums Traveler Customization Traveler theme

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello. I need to customize the theme but I do not find what I need on the documentation.
    Please Help me.
    In one page that contain the tours inside, I’ve inserted a tour grid with the same design as the “modern home page” but when I do to add the sidebar, lose the css, and the sidebar not show. To do it I used ST Search Form. I would like the sidebar equal to the attached image (page sidebar search tour).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please refer our document for more detail about Tour Search Result page:

New โ€“ Tour Search Result

Please refer document and try do it.

Or please provide for us more description so i can check for you.

Thank you.

I’ve already tried this way. But if I select the template tour search results, all the tours are shown on the page. I would like the sidebar and the tours that I decide to appear, with the “modern layout” (screenshot 1 and 2).

Other question. In home page there are top destination (screenshot 3). However, when I click on one of them, the link does not work. I stay on the home page.

If you want, I can tell you the credential to see the website.
    Thank You.

Attachments:

I would like a little help. In the Home Page Demo I have the TOP destination. If I click on one of them, no result appears.
    As from your demo the click should lead me on the results page “sidebar-search-layout”.
    Why does not it work? What should I do?
    Thank’s

Attachments:

Done! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi
    did you found a way to do it?
    i mean a page showing only tours for one destinations like Rome with Tour search layout?

Hello

We does not found yet.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.