HomePage Forums Traveler Dashboard editing and price per person!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

1) I would like to know where i need to go to change the options for adding a listing? Meaning currently there are several options for adding a car or hotel. I would like to edit them?

2) By adding a rental how can the price change according to the number of people?

Hello

1. You can edit the page have the list to see the element. Then you can set the setting for that element as you want.

2. The rental only support discount by number of day that customer stays.

Rental Price

Please check again.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

1. In the dashboard when a partner wants to add a listing (car, rental etc.) they have certain options.

How can i change these? Or change the wording? Or add more?

I mean where are these settings? In the layouts?

2. From what i can see we cannot have a price per person in the rental or hotel category, right?

Hello

1. Do you want to remove some service from partner dashboard and change some service name to other name?

If it is, i can help you remove it by a custom css code. Also you can use Poedit to change some special words in theme:

Manual Translation

2. The hotel and rental set the price by night. Only Tour/Activity set the price by person.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

1) I would like to change the options for the users?
    Meaning how can i edit the information since what users see is not a layout, not a page. Where is it and why can’t i edit it?

2) But even hotels, rental places have pricing for people or add least they have the option of a basic price then an additional pricing in case there are more than 4 people staying in a place as an example.

Thanks in advance,

Philios.

Hello

There are no setting to allow you do it. You need custom code in order to get that.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

I will talk with a friend that is an IT but these should had been editable like any other page as they are important details that anyone would need to change.

Regards,

Philios.

Thank for your feedback.

We will check and consider to update it with theme in future.

Please contact if you have any other issue so i can help you check it.

Thanks

Hi there,

Regarding the renaming of labels i tried to change traveler.po, en_US.po and nothing happened. When i manually edited .php file the changes appeared.

How can i change the labels from the .po file?

Hello

You can find the text lable in Layout, Page edit or in Traveler Settings section.

Thanks

Hi,

When i try to edit the page user Setting on the right it says under Template: user dashboard.

My question is where do i find this template so that i can edit it?

Hello

Do you mean you want to change the name on url for user dashboard? If it is, you can create a page with the name you want then add the page name to Traveler Settings > Partner Options > Allowed custom sort link for partner page.

Thanks

Hi there,

Why the loco translate plugin is not mentioned by your company.

It seems to work smoothly and easy to translate the dashboard interface.

Hello

Because we are not officially support that plugin to translate a site.

Thank for your understanding.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.