HomePage Forums Traveler Default Payment Methods & WooCommerce Payment Methonds

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  briankung001 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’d like to understand what payment methods I can use in the Traveler booking Theme? Besides the default payment methods in “Traveler Settings” > “Payment Options” Tabs (PayPal, PayPal Adaptive, Stripe, Authorize.net, PayFast, Payu, Skrill and TwoCheckout), may I directly use other payment methods from WooCommerce? How can I do that in the theme? Please help advise. Thanks.

Hello

If you use Woocommerce Booking method, you can use the payment gateway that woocommerce supported but you should ask plugin author for compatible with theme before purchased it.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Understood. if I want to use payment gateway in Traveler theme, any code I’d need to customize or change, ex. demo hotel page I installed from demo in traveler theme, to use that plug-ins? (or depends on the plug-in providers?) I’d really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hello

If you use payment gateway of theme, you do not need customize any code. Just config the needed information of your gateway account in Traveler Settings > Payment Option to use.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Got it.

1) do you mean if the plug-ins of WooCommerce payment gateway is compatible with Traveler theme, I will see the configuration as a tab in Traveler Settings>Payment Option?

2) if I just want to have TT, credit card for transactions, do you recommend any simple plug-ins already tested & compatible with Traveler theme?

Thank you for your help.

Hello

If you use woocommerce method, you have to use the payment gateway that configured for it, not in Traveler Settings section.

Woocommerce Booking

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Understood. Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.