HomePage Forums BuildingX DEMO not working plus Contact Form 7 not included in the download

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ebentgen 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The demo is not working. This template has been quite frustrating. I really liked the options in the demo of the template but after installing the demo nothing shows up on the page and I don’t care for the WP Bakery Page.
    Also, after setting up the Slider on the page there’s quite a large margin from the top. I don’t see how to fix this in the Theme settings.
    Please help!

Hello

As i can see, the slider is running well in your header now.

Please contact if you have any other question so i can help.

Thanks

Thank you for your response but the template is not BuildX. When the demo content wouldn’t work I had to download another template as I needed to get a website up quickly.
    I would still like to use BuildX but I need to have the demo content as the customer liked the setup of BuildX. I do not like the Visual Composer.
    How do I go about setting up the demo so I can change the photos and content?

Thank you for any assistance with this.
    EB

BuildingX is what I meant

Dear Support,

Is there any way to download the demo for BuildingX template? The template has nothing but blank pages and nothing to work with as far as layout.
    I have been trying to get an answer regarding this template for a couple months. The template was $71 and not usable.
    Also there is a spinning wheel that I would like to remove off the homepage.
    Please advise, thank you.

eb

Dear Support,

I think I finally figured out the demo. I guess the pages are set up through WP Bakery Builder? I have most of the pages set up but if I add a banner layout after saving it and viewing the page the page does not come up until I delete the banner layout.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.