HomePage Forums Traveler Different Users

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kklo 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I had already asked in the support and answered by you, but the question was deleted and I lost my configuration made when upgrading.

I want to create 2 more users (suppliers and vip) more and with different dashboard options. I do not remember, but I think it was the template-user.php that was changed.

Would you help me?

Thanks

Hello

You can check your all tickets here: https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/forums/users/kklo/topics/

Also theme does not provide different dashboard for each user. It use same dashboard layout.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

All the theme function for partner dashboard stay in \st-templates\user folder. You can check it.

Thanks

Hi,
    I know, but why is not there room for one more item? Where do I correct this? I tried via CSS, but I could not. What file and where do I make the change?

Thanks

Hi,

I would like to enter user type “vip” and appear in the dashboard of the user the item “Attendance”. But only “VIP” users. How can I do this? I know it’s in the file I mentioned above, template-user.php, but I do not know how to program, could you help me?
    I know this is a customization, but I tried to talk to some programmers, including the forum, but nobody knows the theme of you and they do not want to do it.

I found the CSS problem. The problem is the type of user

Can you help me?

Thanks

Hello

In order to create new user type and add more Vip label to it, you have to change a lot of theme code and default wordpress code.

Thank for your understanding.

ok

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.