HomePage Forums Traveler Discounts

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I put ST Activity Show Discount on the Home page, there is no Activity, even if I put a discount on Activity -> Price Setting -> Discount of 5

How do I display Activity with discounts?

Thanks

Hello

Does your activity have discount price? After you discount your activity, theme will take that info to display by ST Activity Show Discount element.

Thanks

Hi,

See the sequence of images.

See that it is configured correctly. I put the value per adult person. Then I put the rebate. Image001 and image002

In all Activities appears the image003

In the image004 you can see that it was placed on the home page, “ST Activity Show
    Discount”
    . But it does not appear according to the image005.

In the image006 I placed the “ST List of Atcivities” and it appears in the homepage, according to the image007

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Image More…

Attachments:

Hello

The element does not display that info.

It display the discount by number of people booking: Fields list discount by adult number booking and Fields list discount by child number booking

Please check again.

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry, but I did not understand.

How do I create a Discounts and appear a list of Activity Discounts on the Home page

Thanks

I want it to appear in the “ST Activity Show Discount”, how does it work? Where do I set up to show the content?

Hello

If you have added ST Activity Show Discount to activity layout, when you create activity, please create Fields list discount by adult number booking and Fields list discount by child number booking at Price setting.

Thanks.

Hi,

Do you have any images to display this setting?

Thanks

Good morning.

My images will show you more details of the settings in Activity edit and the result on frontend.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hi,

Excuse me

I understand, the discount only works for groups of people.

Thanks

Hello

Please contact if you have any other question so i can help you check it.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.