HomePage Forums Traveler Display Tours by destination

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Thao Le 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

we are creating a website with multiple destinations.
    Each Destination has its own tours, activities, transfers, etc. therefore we would like to display the “Services” on a separate page for each destination, where only “Services” of each Destination is displayed.

For example:
    On the Destination Page for “New York” we only want to display “Service” available/operated in “New York”, for “Chicago” we only want to display “Services” available/operated in “Chicago”.

Please let me know how this can be achieved.
    Many thanks in advance and kind regards ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi

You can follow the document bellow to create new location in modern theme layout:

Destination page

Thanks

ok great thank you, resolved ๐Ÿ™‚

HI, I want to do have destination page like this also, but my location page it does not like your documentation here http://guide.travelerwp.com/docs/theme-layout/new-modern-layout/other-pages/destination-page/

My location page look like (attachment). Can not put some elements or do not have wpbakery page builder.

How can I get page like your documentation, so I can put elements ?

Thank

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You have to go to wpbakery setting and tick the location (enable wpbakery builder) as per attached pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Thank you very or your kind and helps @kayrol.

Hello @iwynmahendra@gmail.com,

Please follow the guide above and let us know if any result later by create your own topic and post into here.

Our Dev are willing to see and serve you.

Regards!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.