HomePage Forums Traveler Do not send email

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bo Nguyen 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello

If some user ask any question to the partner, this partner do not recive the email tell him that he recive one messege, the rest of email work but this not. Can you check? thank you.

Hello,

Do you install plugin for sending emails?

You can follow the topic to setup for send mail at

https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-use-smtp-server-to-send-wordpress-emails/

Thanks.

Send the emails like the picture, for example the email of new partner send, the email for approved the partner send, but the email for ask the question do not send, i have not plugin for sending email because wordpress have this.

Another problem that i see is that some emails send with my email info@tourswalking.com and another emails send with wordpress@tourswalking.com and i want that send all with info@tourswalking.com, you check the picture. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

With email register. Now, Our theme only support sent to only mail admin and user. If you add other mail. You need custom theme.

Regard,

If a user writes a message to a partner to ask anything about the tour, does the partner not receive an email notifying him that he has a message?

If that is so, it is very bad because both the partner and the user should receive emails notifying them that they have written a message or if you can tell me how it is done to put it because I do not put it. Thank you.

Hi lanvalencia,

To change the email sent using Wordpres@……. you need to add the following code
    // Function to change email address

function wpb_sender_email( $original_email_address ) {
    return ’email@website.com’;
    }

// Function to change sender name
    function wpb_sender_name( $original_email_from ) {
    return ‘website.com’;
    }

// Hooking up our functions to WordPress filters
    add_filter( ‘wp_mail_from’, ‘wpb_sender_email’ );
    add_filter( ‘wp_mail_from_name’, ‘wpb_sender_name’ );

to the file functions.php located at website.com/wp-content/themes/traveler/

Hello

Normally, wordpress will send an email to customer and admin when there are have a new change on the account. It is default function of wordpress so it can not be disabled.

Also you can try the solution from @Travel1 if it work as your wishes.

Thanks

I do not know to change in the site because i do not know nothing of php, can you change for me?

Hello

In this case, you need custom code that not belong to our support policy.

You should find a developer to help you customize the function and control it.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

Please let us know if you need any further.

Regards!

Returning to the subject of the post, when asking questions between the partner and user about the tour, the email is not sent to notify everyone that they have written a message and that is not good because many sales will be lost, tell me if something is wrong or if you do not have it because this is very important but lose a lot of money, because customers ask long before booking.

Hello,

When Custommer checkout, Then have 3 mail are sent.
    One for admin
    One for custommer
    One for partner or mail contact :

You can check 2 image

Thanks

Attachments:

I have looked at it and it does not work, if they are written between the client and the partner does not send any email notifying them that they have written a message and that you have to fix it because otherwise I will lose a lot of money. I attached a photo where the messages that are written between client and partner come out. Because the people write a messages before booking to ask any question.

Attachments:

Hello,

At this time, In the page inbox notification then we did not have the option to send mail on that page yet.

If you want then you should be custom code.

According to the Evanto, we do not support any custom code.

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.