HomePage Forums Traveler Does paypal is available for testing purpose or specific some country?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Heng_Sopheak 4 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I try to process booking with paypal account but those process is only testing or live api
    so.
    and when i go to see paypal document I found below

Note that not all features are available for live transactions. Features available for live transactions are listed in your account eligibility

anyway you api don’t have any filed like this
    1: Client ID:
    2: Secret:
    and when I check My Apps & Credentials (https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications/)

You can generate a live token only in these countries: AU, CA, GB, FR, IT, SG, JP, DE, US, IN

AU,CA,GB,FR,IT,SG,JP,DE,US,IN,C2,HK,BE,CY,CZ,ES,FI,GR,HU,IL,NL,RU,AE,BH,EG,IE,JO,KE,KW,MA,MU,OM,PL,PT,QA,SA,SE,SN,ZA,AD,AE,AL,AT,BA,BG,BW,CH,DK,DZ,EE,FO,GE,GF,GI,GL,GP,HR,ID,IS,KZ,LI,LS,LT,LU,LV,MC,MD,MQ,MT,MW,MY,MZ,NC,NO,PF,PH,RE,RO,RS,SC,SI,SK,SM,TH,TW,VN,FJ,NZ,PW,KR,BR,MX,AG,AR,BS,BB,BZ,BM,KY,CL,CO,CR,DM,DO,EC,SV,GD,GT,HN,JM,NI,PA,PE,KN,LC,TT,TC,UY,VE

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 510fa370653af

So mean that I can not use for process paypal account in Cambodia country?

Hello

Paypal has limited some country that it is not available to use. You can check the country code that paypal supported here:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/integration/direct/rest/country-codes/#paypal-account-payments

Thanks

I have checked your themes code so I have to class.payapl.php on
    $clientSecret
    $clientId
    that is right?

Hello,

I checked and can see your country is supported on Paypal system. To config paypal you can go to “Theme Settings” -> “Payment Options” -> “Paypal” tab and fill to form your infomation with “Paypal API Username”, “Paypal API Password” and “Paypal API Signature” field.

Thank you so much.

I checked and can see your country is supported on Paypal system. To config paypal you can go to “Theme Settings” -> “Payment Options” -> “Paypal” tab and fill to form your infomation with “Paypal API Username”, “Paypal API Password” and “Paypal API Signature” field
    I want to live my paypal app not testing.
    and I see your description Allow you to enable sandbox mod for testing So if I disabled Paypal Enable Sandbox How can I process because PayPal account required

$clientSecret
    $clientId

Should you explain me please

Hello

All the set up is the same. If you turn off sandbox mode, you should set up your real paypal account to make it work.

Thanks

I got from Paypal>

Dear Heng Sopheak,

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Emma and I am happy to assist you today.

I understand from your email that you are interested to start receiving payments with your PayPal account. However, this feature is not yet available in Cambodia.

Due to the different laws and financial regulation of each country, some features like receiving payments, adding funds to PayPal account or withdrawing funds to local bank account are yet to be offered in certain countries.

I know this must be frustrating for you but we are continuously working to offer more services for our worldwide customers. You will receive notification when additional services and features are available in your country.

In the meantime, we advise contacting your buyers to explore other payment options that are available to you.

It’s my pleasure to assist you. If you have any questions, click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. Thanks for choosing PayPal and have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,
    Emma
    PayPal

Copyright© 2019 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPal payment service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.