HomePage Forums Traveler Edit Car problem

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mpsunny 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I try to edit car (add more locations) but it is impossible. You can see from the image attached to the topic. It id ERROR 500. I tried with various devices. This is a big problem for me and my clients. I’ll be thankful for your answer on time. Greetings!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The first thing to check this issue is deactivate all your 3rd plugins you have. It might have a conflict code there.

Our document bellow will show you more details of 500 error message:

500 Internal Server Error

Thanks

I did it to deactivate all plugins except Option tree, Traveler-code, WP Bakery Page Builder and there is still HTTP ERROR 500. I can’t add locations. Is there another way to resolve the problem? The season starts and we have big trobule with it.

Thank you in advance!

There is a problem with Edit Car option at all. I can’t update. What are the opportunities?

I found solution to edit cars, but it is a bit hard. When I am in ‘Edit car’ page I have to deactivate the Option Tree plugin (in another tab, then I make the changes (add location, feature, price,….) and I click on ‘Update’ button. Once it is updated I activate Option Tree plugin and refresh the ‘Edit car’ page. Changes are ready and everything is OK. But it will be a hard variant for future.
    Thank you!

Problem resolved. Everything is allright. I saw the information in theme discussion on themeforest.net. It means Option Tree plugin version. The plugin included in theme package is it that working correct

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.