HomePage Forums Traveler Edit the button Become Local Expert / Translate search form

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Thanks for your template very interesting.
    I would like to know how I can change the link and the text of the button in the menu “Become Local Expert”. I don’t find in the Appearance => menu or in the menu (Theme Settings or top bar).
    And I would like to change the content (translation) of my search form. I don’t see where I can have this possibility.
    Thanks so much for your help and your top template.

In the last time, It’s possible to propose in the different tabs with the search function a different result activities ?
    For exemple : I put Activities categories in the tabs (sport or food – one tab each).
    And we have an activity search result but only for this type of activity when we click in Sport or Food tab.
    I don’t know if it’s clear.

Hello

You can find the button in Traveler Settings > Styling Options > header tab > Header Item section.

Also it is not possible to do the search page as your descriptions.

Thanks

jp

This option in Traveler Settings>styling options>header tab> no longer exists. Has this been changed in the latest update?

HI

What do you mean the Header tab is no longer exist? I checked the latest theme v2.7.5 and the tab still there for set up.

Thanks

jp

I was able to find it. I was looking at an old screenshot of what i was supposed to see in that section. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

You are welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.