HomePage Forums Traveler Email confirmation

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Hope you are doing fine,
    I am writing to inquire about the confirmation emails by WordPress and Traveler.

by this URL “https://easygoiran.com/wp-login.ph” I can receive all the confirmation emails for forget password and register confirmation.

but when I do the same things through traveler theme (website, the login page sets as pop up) I don’t receive any confirmation email.

Thank you

Hello

We recommend using SMTP system to send email.

Our document will show you more details:

How to get information accurately Gmail’s SMTP

Thanks

HELLO,
    thank you for ur reply, I have installed easy wp SMTP. it’s not working do you know a better plugin and a video documentation in the English Language?

Thank you

Hello

Currently, there are have too much plugin or system supported SMTP. We just test this plugin and it work well with theme. You can find other plugin and try by your self.

Thanks

Hello again,

2017-10-17 15:57:40 Connection: opening to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:587, timeout=300, options=array ()
    2017-10-17 15:57:42 Connection failed. Error #2: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to ssl://smtp.gmail.com:587 (Network is unreachable) [/home/easygoiran/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gmail-smtp/PHPMailer/class.smtp.php line 294]
    2017-10-17 15:57:42 SMTP ERROR: Failed to connect to server: Network is unreachable (101)
    SMTP connect() failed. https://github.com/PHPMailer/PHPMailer/wiki/Troubleshooting

this is the error that I got from the second plugin which I have installed, what do u think? where it comes from?
    could please assist me.

Thank you,

Hello

The problem is SMTP plugin can not connect to your server to send the email. It may be your server was blocked or using email spam filter.

Please contact your hosting provider to check it if you sure your information of smtp is correct.

Thanks

Thank you, I have fixed the SMTP plugin and the problem is the same,
    I mean, when the user reset the password from the pop-up login, the process of sending email to the user’s email is working fine, with and without the SMTP plugin.
    But the problem is the user registration when a new user register on the website, the user receives no email, only the administrator receives an email on which a new user has registered. due to the spam users, I need to fix an auto email which after registration, the user receives an email that ” Please click on the following link to confirm your registration” and the user will receive an email on this subject.

Could you please fix this problem, thank you.
    Hadis

Hello

Please provide an admin account so i can help you check it.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I checked and see you are using theme very old version (v1.4.6). Please update to latest theme/plugins version then check again.

Traveler Changelog

Thanks

I tried to find the latest version but I just got this point that I should fix the API key and Purchase code and it will update automatically apart from this how can I update the theme that my customizing changes will not be disappeared?
    could you please assist us how can I use the change log?

Thank you,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can try Manual Update method to update your site:

Manual Update Method

Thanks

I have downloaded the child theme configurator plugin and create a child theme and now I am going to download the latest version of the theme through this link that u sent here, and then it is safe that my css and customizing changes will be safe.

Thank you

Hello

Please note: back up all your custom code if you have before update theme.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.