HomePage Forums Traveler Email server and default notification email address

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pank 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dear sir/madam,

Trying to learn how your template is working and discover it’s features (thanks God you have done a great job),
    I installed it local, using a Windows PC with XAMPP.
    As we are interesting for car service at the moment, I have disable the rest.
    As this is a lab, I have disable all payments except “Pay with cash upon delivery.”.
    I have complete a few reservations and I have the following questions for you:

1) As I have not get any email (neither to client nor to office),
    can you please tell me where is the settings for email server, default email address for the reservations
    and if you have any idea why the client didn’t get a confirmation email?

2) Right after the reservation, the client can see the “Thank you. Your order has been received.” and all reservations details, the reservation appears in “Woocommerce / Orders” menu with the status “Processing”, but Traveler menu “Car / Car booking” is empty.
    Have you any idea what I doing wrong?

3) is there any way for mas import/export?

Thank you for reading this loooong post,
    Pantelis

Hello

1. We are recommend using SMTP system to sending email. Our document will show you more details:

How to get information accurately Gmail’s SMTP

2. To view the order of Woo booking method, you should view via Woocommerce > Orders. The Car > Car Booking only display the order via Modal booking method.

3. You can use WP ALL Import plugin or WP ALL Export to import/export data with theme:

All import

Thanks

Thank you Bryan!

I will try your instructions and return in the case of issue.

Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.