HomePage Forums Traveler Email

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kklo 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When a user registers in the site he receives two emails, being:

1 – Theme Email
    2 – WP Mail SMTP Mail Unformatted

Since WP Mail SMTP was indicated by the theme support so that it could send the messages.

My question is: Will the user who registers always receive these 2 emails? Can not send email from WP Mail SMTP?

Thanks

Hello

User will take email confirm and approved account. Also there are have so many plugin to help send email via SMTP method. You can try it or contact your hosting provider to help you check the email system on server. It might supported it.

Thanks

Hi,
    1 – So it is normal for the “Partner” user to receive two emails?

2 – Why does the “Customer” only receive mail from WP Mail SMTP Mail and receive no confirmation through the theme?

Thanks

Hello

There is only one email send to partner about booking.

Also we suggest using SMTP method to send email because of some server have security and email filter. The email might be blocked.

Thanks

Hi,

I’m not talking about booking email. I’m talking about email after registering on the site. Welcome email type.

Thanks

Hello

Theme only provide email template for register as partner. You can check in Traveler Settings > Email Partner.

Thanks

Hi,

So here’s a suggestion for the developers.

Create a way to send a welcome email to any user who signs up on the site. is a good education policy with the user, informing services of the site, reminding of the site link, login and password.

Thanks

Hello

Thank for your suggestion.

I will transfer it to our team can check and update.

Best regards

Hi,

How can I follow the development of the theme? Know what is in progress, what is planned for development?

Thus users who bought the theme can give their opinion and improve the performance of the theme, taking into account the need of users who buy the theme.

Thanks

Hello

If you have any new idea for theme, you can suggest us at contact@shinetheme.com so we can check it.

Thanks

Hi,

I sent two emails to ‘ShineTheme Team’ <contact@shinetheme.com> and to [and now no response. Could check for min, please.

Thanks

Hello

I notified him about your email.

He will check and response you soon.

Thanks

Hi,
    Thanks for sending the email to contact@shinetheme.com, but as I had told you before they do not usually reply emails from their customers.

Note: Email sent day: 12/MAR/2018 and re-sent on 14/MAR/2018

Are the developers losing interest in continuing with the theme?

Thanks

Hello

There are have to many request from customer. He might forgot your email.

I notified him again about your email.

Thanks

Hi,

Almost 30 days ago I sent a message to the contact@shinetheme.com and no response, I still have faith that one day the developers will look at their customers and respond to the messages sent to them.

Wonder if it’s worth emailing the developers?

To date, a calendar translation issue that emailed last year has not been resolved.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.