HomePage Forums Traveler Equipment price list

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Francesco 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello

Don’t close this topic! You have already closed it once without solving it. Thanks!

The equipment price list, even if set to Price per day, still doesn’t display the price of equipment multiplied by the number of days rented.

Before booking the car the Equipment price acts like it would be set on the Fixed price. At the next step, in the booking form, the Equipment price is correct. This leads to a totally different booking price.

When are you going to fix this issue?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

That is not bug.

Currently, theme does not automatic count the day of hiring then assign it to equipment day.

You need select number of equipment you want to hire, theme will count total price by it.

Thanks

Hello

I’m sorry but what you’re saying is not true.

YES: the theme DOES automatically count the day of hiring and assign it to the equipment BUT it does it only on the “Booking Submission Form”.

Check the screenshots.

Please fix this bug and bring this count on the car hire page too.

You’re making a big confusion: the number of equipment the client want to hire doesn’t mean the number of days the item is hired.

Check the screenshots.

Thanks

Attachments:

Following.

Attachments:

Hello

Sorry for my mistake.

The only issue here is the total price does not display full equipment price (it does not count to number of day to set total), it just display price for one day.

We will check and update it in next theme version.

Thanks

Hello

I’m glad you finally understood!

The way the theme displays the prices now, it looks like we want to cheat: before booking the full equipment price is low, and after booking the price is much higher. We have a good reputation and want to be transparent with the client.

When are you going to update the theme?

Thanks

Hello

Currently, we are intergrating new API system to theme and update more features so we have not yet offical release schudle.

We hope can release new theme version soon.

Thank you.

Hello

I hope you’ll release the new version very soon, in a couple of weeks, because our business can’t go live until you fix the location and this feature.

Thank you for your efforts.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.