HomePage Forums Traveler Equipment price list

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Francesco 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

The “Price unit” and “Price max” features of the “Equipment price list” are not working properly.

The “Price unit” even if set on “Price per day” it counts the item only once, no matter how many days the rental is.

The “Price max” is overpassed when a longer rental is booked.

How can I fix it?

Thank you

Francesco

Hello

Please check the Equipment price type when you create it. There are 3 types for you.

My image will show you more details.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

When you book the car and select Equipment price for that, you need select the number in dropdown list too.

Thanks

Hello

From the dropdown list you are selecting the number of items you want to book. The availabilyty is 10 items, so the dropdown list shows up to 10.

The price is still not multiplied per number of days booked.

Thanks

Hello

The price per day is just an option. After select that option for equipment, you have to select the number of item to hire then total prce will multiply by number of equipment.

It does not yet support automatic count the price when you select number of day.

THanks

Hello

I’m sad to hear that it doesn’t support automatic count of the price per day.It creates a lot of problems with the partners and the clients.

This is an important and basic function of the theme. How can we add the insurance if you don’t allow us to add it based on the number of days that the vehicle is rented?

We can’t launch our website until this aspect is not fixed.

Please be kind and fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Hello

I just support theme featuew and this feature request need time to update. It can not fix immediately.

You can sugguest us at contact@shinetheme.com so we can check and update it.

Thanks

Hello Bryan

I just contacted Shinetheme via email.

Thanks for your support!

Hello

Unfortunately, Shinetheme is sending me back to you.

Please decide whose responsibility is to fix this issue.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.