HomePage Forums Traveler Error SpringField

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I bought theme “SPRINGFIELD” and is giving broken link (Not found) in two plugins, are WPBakery Visual Composer and Springflied Code. In other words, the theme does not work.
    Could you check, please?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Please provide an admin account so i can help you check it.

Thanks

Hello,

Bryan, I just need the 2 missing plugins. Please send me or inform me the link that I can download. You do not need admin access for this.

Thanks

Hello

You can find that 2 plugins in \inc\files folder of theme package that you downloaded from themeforest.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Plugins OK. Now, I am now importing the file springfield_demo.xml in folder data_demo and also with the broken links. I can not believe that theme is this way.
    Please, I need to activate this site or as fast as possible. Are you having any more mistakes?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

We just import demo data with the layout and settings, you have to upload your image and config again with your new data.

Thanks

Hello,

I just want to edit the content and not do the scratch. And you know the links are broken and can not import the demo data. So my template / theme is blank, empty with no content. Do you understand? Will you correct (when are you going to fix it) or return the money?
    Now I understand why you do not support via Envato platform but through your own website. To avoid further wear and tear, just make the refund, I am arranging the payment lock with the card company.

Hello,

Fix links or send me the corrected demo data file. You do not need administrative access to this. And you know. I bought a 100% functional theme and not half.

Thanks.

Hello

I can not help you better if you does not allow me to access your admin panel.

Also that is only one image, you can check it here:

http://shinetheme.com/demosd/springfield_demo/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Poster_5_flat1.jpg

Thank you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.