HomePage Forums Oceaus Error Whilst installing Plugin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am unable to access the plug in page and this the error that I am getting:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘WPBooking_Tour_Service_Type’ not found in /home1/sreeramh/public_html/planetodysseys/wp-content/themes/oceaus/shinetheme/app/controllers/AccommodationController.php:14 Stack trace: #0 /home1/sreeramh/public_html/planetodysseys/wp-content/themes/oceaus/shinetheme/app/controllers/AccommodationController.php(109): Oceaus_AccommodationController->__construct() #1 /home1/sreeramh/public_html/planetodysseys/wp-content/themes/oceaus/shinetheme/app/controllers/AccommodationController.php(116): Oceaus_AccommodationController::inst() #2 /home1/sreeramh/public_html/planetodysseys/wp-includes/template.php(688): require_once(‘/home1/sreeramh…’) #3 /home1/sreeramh/public_html/planetodysseys/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template(‘/home1/sreeramh…’, true) #4 /home1/sreeramh/public_html/planetodysseys/wp-content/themes/oceaus/shinetheme/system/class/class-st-loader.php(160): locate_template(Array, true) #5 /home1/sreeramh/public_html/planetodysseys/wp-content/themes/oceaus/shinetheme/index.ph in /home1/sreeramh/public_html/planetodysseys/wp-content/themes/oceaus/shinetheme/app/controllers/AccommodationController.php on line 14

PS: I am unable to install/user Wp Booking

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Please remove your current wpbooking plugin and try again with this plugin version:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8rj72jc81nha34x/wpbooking1-8.zip

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.