HomePage Forums Traveler Errors during coupon saving

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Today I noticed these warning and notices after I save the new coupon code for cars:

Notice: Undefined variable: post_object in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/plugins/custom-option-tree/fields/st-product-select-ajax.php on line 61

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/plugins/custom-option-tree/fields/st-product-select-ajax.php on line 61

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/plugins/custom-option-tree/fields/st-product-select-ajax.php:61) in /home/carsan6/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210

Any solution? Of course, I can tu turn off notices and warnings but prefer to have a solution.

P.S. Please remove ‘ http://‘ from ftp url. Strange but it was impossible ta save without this.

Hello

The warning message related to Custom Option Tree plugin. Did you use any plugin named that?

Please check again.

Thanks

No, I don’t use such plugin. The only option tree plugin I use, is this OptionTree plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/option-tree/ which is necessary for your theme and which was updated 2 years ago at last time BTW.

Just checked in traveler’s fresh download zip – Custom Option Tree folder and files are in your themes installation files, so they may not be from plugins installed by me.

You can easily check it. Just look in traveler/inc/plugins/ folder

Hello

I will transfer this issue to our team check and update it.

Temporary, you can turn off debug to hide the warning message.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.