HomePage Forums Traveler errors en admin after install

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 7 hours, 5 minutes ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

https://excellenceecoexpeditions.com

function() is deprecated in /home/excellence/public_html/wp-content/plugins/option-tree/includes/ot-functions-admin.php on line 69

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/excellence/public_html/wp-content/plugins/option-tree/includes/ot-functions-admin.php:69) in /home/excellence/public_html/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1198

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/excellence/public_html/wp-content/plugins/option-tree/includes/ot-functions-admin.php:69) in /home/excellence/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 947

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/excellence/public_html/wp-content/plugins/option-tree/includes/ot-functions-admin.php:69) in /home/excellence/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 948

Hello,

Sorry for inconveniences. Please provide for me admin account and FTP account of your site so i can check for you.

Thank you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Im still waiting. can you just tell me what is the problem and i can go fix it. Eitgher you deal with his asap or i want negative review you

Hello

That problem come from your server that does not meet our theme requirement.

Please check our document here for more details then compare with your server info:

Requirements For Traveler

Thanks

that did not answer the question now did it??? it would have been so easy to say which criteria was not met and we could get it fixed. However you chose to just not answer.

Hello

It seem the PHP version does not meet our requirement.

Please provide an admin account so i can show you exact problem.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.