HomePage Forums Traveler Errors in result search after last update

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

After the last update, the default value for check-in and check-out in the form on the homepage is DD/MM/YYYY instead of today. If I do not provide dates and want to display a list of hotels, an error appears:

Warning: PHP Startup: MySQL server has gone away in /wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007

Warning: PHP Startup: Error reading result set's header in /wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007

Warning: PHP Startup: MySQL server has gone away in /wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007

Warning: PHP Startup: Error reading result set's header in /wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007

How can I fix it?

Thank you for your time and have a nice holidays.

Hello There,

That is just warning message of php structure.Please Don’t worry, it does not effect on theme functions.

If it display on front page, you can hide it by turn debug off.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

The following code, inserted in your wp-config.php file. I hope it’s helpful for you and you can done well with this. Let me know if any more further.

Regards!
    Bryan

Thank you.

You are welcome. Please let us know if nay further.

I hope you are satisfied with our support and service, we wish to see an item rating from you to support us here:

https://themeforest.net/item/traveler-traveltourbooking-wordpress-theme/reviews/10822683

Regards!

Bryan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.