HomePage Forums Traveler Errors in the theme needs help

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have created a new Free package but when a partner tries to login and select the package I get this permission error

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

In front end when a partner logins he is unable to add a hotel when he clicks on it he finds this error

Attachments:

Hello

The problem is you configured wrong sort link for partner page.

There is no page named “partner” like your setting in Partner Options.

Please check again after i disabled it.

Thanks

Attachments:

I have created a page Partner but still it doesn’t work. What should be the default template I should select. And for partners the dashboard should be like “Partner Dashboard” and for normal users it should be like “User Dashboard” how to do this ??

Hello

After create new page with our template for user dashboard, you can go to Traveler Settings > Partner Options > Allowed custom sort link for partner page > Add your page name to the field to make it work.

If your page have white space between each word, you should use this format: word1-word2-word3.

Thanks

I have done exactly like you have said still its not working…

Hello

The problem is you selected wrong your custom user dashboard in Traveler Settings > Page Options so theme still use previous page template.

Please check again.

Thanks

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.