HomePage Forums Traveler ETA on Elementor & Turn off Children options

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I saw you said you will try to develop with Elementor for next release. Do you have a time frame for this and the release?

We only deal with adult customers, how can I turn OFF settings/options for Children and infants as default on all?

My company also has our tours/ experiences on Meetup.com, eventbrite.com and other sites is there any way to export out events perhaps in csv so we can post on these and other sites?

Thank you

Hi

You can check our new update for the theme on the release log here: ​http://travelerwp.com/traveler-changelog/

With Elementor plugin or the option to disable user type, it is not available yet.
    Thanks

What about my last question?

My company also has our tours/ experiences on Meetup.com, eventbrite.com and other sites is there any way to export out events perhaps in csv so we can post on these and other sites?

Hi

In order to import a csv file for the event/service, you should be sure the data structure match each other.

If is is true, you can use 3rd plugin that supported export/import csv file format.

Thanks​

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.