HomePage Forums BuildingX Experiencing Internal Server Error

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I’m experiencing a 500 Internal Server Error. The issue only occurs when the Shinetheme Core plugin is activated. I cannot seem to find what is causing this error. Please help.

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@norcoconcrete.net to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hello

Your can refer this faq from one of our theme for more details of this problem then contact your hosting provider to help you check and fix it:

500 Internal Server Error

Thanks

Hey there,

Hosting provider helped us narrow down the problem. It’s some issue/ conflict with the plugin “Shinetheme-Core”. I can provide credentials for you to try and fix it, or we can screenshare and work on it together. Let me know either way.

P.s. This is for a client of mine and is fairly time sensitive. Thanks for your timely help!

Hello

There are have a lot of plugin that we can not test at all.

You should ask plugin author before purchase it about compatible if it is paid plugin version.

Thanks

I haven’t installed any additional plugins besides the ones that came bundled in the theme. I disabled all the plugins except the SHINE THEME CORE PLUGIN, and the 500 Error occurs when ONLY when the required SHINE THEME CORE plugin is active. This is why I am contacting you, the plugin author. I need this issue resolved ASAP, as I am on a strict deadline.
    Thank you.

I was able to work around this issue. It seems like a few of the Shine Theme VC Elements was causing the issue. Not entirely sure why, but when I don’t use them the error does not persist.

That is great to hear.

Please contact if you have any other question so we can help.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.