HomePage Forums Traveler Flight – How to connect search to custom API instead of DB

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve seen that you have the option of connecting the flight option to skyscanner or travelpayout APIs. But in this case the search results are shown on those sites. I don’t white labels or redirection to those websites.
    Instead I have a custom restful API which can be called to return flights from specific origins to destinations on specific dates. Is there anyway I can use the current search form and default flight search result page to show this information from the API instead of the DB?
    I assume that this isn’t currently a supported functionality, am I right?
    If so, how could I customize this section to work as I want? I read on the documentation that the flight part has been recently written and should be easily customizable. At the same time, I don’t want to break anything in case a new update for the theme is released.

Thanks for your time!
    And by the way, your theme is really cool!

Hello

All the search fields are default from API system. With TravelPayout Api, you can create Whitelable to make the search result display on your domain. Our document will show you more details:

TravelPayout Whitelable

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.