HomePage Forums Traveler form fields

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  leso01 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi

could you tell me how to hide the fields in the red box? especially the email field? I think i can comment out the other fields but it seems that the email field is required so when i comment it out it still asking for it.

please see screen shot below

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

by the way if i wanted to edit one of the templates in the st_templates directory, could you tell me how to just do that in the child theme so when your theme updates it doesn’t change our customize modifications?

thanks

Hello

I can help you hide some fields by custom css code but the required field can not be hidden.

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-general .row:nth-child(2),
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-general .row:nth-child(3)>.col-md-6:nth-child(1),
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-general .row:nth-child(3)>.col-md-6:nth-child(3),
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-general .row:nth-child(3)>.col-md-6:nth-child(4),
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-general .row:nth-child(3)>.col-md-6:nth-child(5) {display: none;}

Also when you use child theme to customize code, you should create same path of the folder and create same file in the child theme to do it.

Thanks

Thanks

There was a way to hide the email field even it is a required field. I had this question raised in the old ticket system. I don’t have access to that anymore since you guys closed the old system. Is there anyway you could look into this for me?

If it is no longer possible can I enter a default email address and hide that?

Hello

The required field can not be hidden. If you hide it by css code, partner can not save the setting without adding information for that field.

Thank you.

Hi Bryan

How about disable it. I dont want to give partners that field at all.

Thanks

Hello

In order to get that, you have to modify the theme code.

The best way is you should find a developer to help you customize and control your site.

Thank you.

isn’t that what I paid for the support? I just wanted to disable that email feature. It was provided to me on the old ticket system. This isn’t customizing rather simply disable a function. It is possible to do that in the Activity but not for Tour.

Please advice

Hello

According to envato’s policy, we just support theme function and we do not accept custom code anymore.

My image will show you the place to remove the email field from activity service.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you Bryan for the help!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.