HomePage Forums Traveler Full Video Header

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dear Customers,

We just use some custom code for this layout:

Full Video Slider

Here is full element shortcode:

[vc_row video_bg="yes" video_bg_url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPH7ooIRqWA" parallax_class="yes" css=".vc_custom_1507710113476{background-image: url(http://travelerwp.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/pexels-photo-53300.jpeg?id=29622) !important;}"][vc_column width="2/3" css=".vc_custom_1506051205215{margin-top: 175px !important;padding-top: 50px !important;padding-bottom: 150px !important;}"][vc_custom_heading text="Find Your Perfect Trip" font_container="tag:h1|text_align:left|color:%23ffffff" use_theme_fonts="yes"][st_search st_style_search="style_2" st_box_shadow="no" field_size="md" tabs_search="hotel,tour,activities" st_list_search="all,hotel" st_search_tabs="yes" st_list_form="hotel,rental,cars" hotel_title="Search and Save on Hotels"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/3" css=".vc_custom_1506051213747{margin-top: 175px !important;}"][st_simple_location st_type="st_tours" st_list_location="287" st_list_location_2="287"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css=".vc_custom_1422239553047{padding-top: 30px !important;padding-bottom: 30px !important;}"][vc_column width="1/3" css=".vc_custom_1422239559712{padding-top: 30px !important;padding-bottom: 30px !important;}"][st_about_icon st_pos_icon="top" st_size_icon="box-icon-big" st_text_align="text-left" st_color_icon="#000000" st_name="Combine & Save" st_link="#" st_description="Faucibus tristique felis potenti ultrices ornare rhoncus semper hac facilisi" st_icon="fa-briefcase"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/3" css=".vc_custom_1422239566268{padding-top: 30px !important;padding-bottom: 30px !important;}"][st_about_icon st_pos_icon="top" st_size_icon="box-icon-big" st_text_align="text-left" st_color_icon="#000000" st_name="Combine & Save" st_link="#" st_description="Rutrum tellus lorem sem velit nisi non pharetra in dui" st_icon="fa-dollar"][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/3" css=".vc_custom_1422239573876{padding-top: 30px !important;padding-bottom: 30px !important;}"][st_about_icon st_pos_icon="top" st_size_icon="box-icon-big" st_text_align="text-left" st_color_icon="#000000" st_name="Trust & Safety" st_link="#" st_description="Nostra sodales pharetra lacus sit sapien tristique luctus class magnis" st_icon="fa-lock"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row parallax_class="yes" css=".vc_custom_1427261023966{padding-top: 100px !important;padding-bottom: 100px !important;background-image: url(http://travelerwp.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/196_365_1200x5004.jpg?id=4995) !important;}"][vc_column][st_last_minute_deal st_post_type="st_hotel"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text css=".vc_custom_1507538541303{margin-top: 60px !important;margin-bottom: 0px !important;}"]

Top Destinations

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css=".vc_custom_1417684088770{padding-top: 30px !important;}"][vc_column][st_list_location st_number="4" st_col="4" st_style="curved" st_show_logo="yes" st_logo_position="left" st_orderby="none" st_order="asc"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

and this code to style the layout.

@media (min-width: 1200px){

#st_header_wrap_inner {
        height: 0px !important;
    }
    .header-top {
        background: transparent;
    }
    .main_menu_wrap {
        width: 80%;
        margin-top: -50px;
        padding-right: 5%;
        background: transparent!important;
        border-bottom: none!important;
    }
    header#main-header .main_menu_wrap ul.slimmenu {
        width: 60%;
        float: right;
    }
    #menu1 .menu-collapser{
    }
    .vc_video-bg-container.bg-holder>.bg-mask {
        opacity: 0;
    }
    header#main-header {
    position: absolute;
        width: 100%;
    }
    .header-top .main-header-search {
        display: none !important;
    }
    .header-top li.top-user-area-lang{
        display: none !important;
    }

.header-top .col-md-9 {
        width: 30%;
        float: right;
        margin-right: -35px;
            z-index: 102;
    }
    .header-top .col-md-3 {
        z-index: 99;
    }
    ul.slimmenu li a {
        color: #ffffff;
    }
    ul.slimmenu li .sub-toggle>i{
        color: #fff !important;
    }
    #top_toolbar{
        background: transparent  !important;
    }
    ul.slimmenu li ul li a {
        background-color: transparent;
    }
    }

My images will show you the place to use the code.

Hope this can help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Bryan,

Can you check my site (using the traveler theme).

I cannot save anything on the Payment Options.

I replied your topic.

Please check it.

Thanks

thanks.

Hi Brian,
    Just a couple of things…
    1. How can I style my footer to look like the one attached, if u can guide me where/how to point out the CSS code especially the style of the submit button in mail-chimp exactly as attached

2. How do I change the color of the social media icons on the top header.

3. How do I custom style the search form mainly colour and button sizes.

Regards
    Paul

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can edit the Footer page to build the footer layout of your site.

Also please create your new ticket so we can help you change the color style better because this is public topic for all user.

Thanks

Does this work with Mega Menu?

Thank you. Is there a tutorial how to create Tours > Details > Full Gallery Map https://travelerwp.com/tour/ligula-ultricies/#

thank you.

Hello

You can follow this video to create that tour layout:

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.