HomePage Forums Traveler Gallery not working anymore (Library not loading)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bo Nguyen 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

In tours, I am now unable to add any photos to any gallery. Why?
    See attached file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello There,

Unfortunately, we cannot access to your site, please double check again

There may have 2 case of this problem:

(1) Please refer our supported plugin here: http://guide.travelerwp.com/docs/installation/traveler-plugins/#post-144

Kindly, check on your site and deactivate all other plugin that not belong to the list of supported above.

(2) You may have check again with your account that you register, (admin or partner, user) If you register as partner or user, you wont be able to see admin photo.

(3) If you had update theme, please delete all cache.

I hope these option here can help you to solve this problem. Please let me know if any result later.

Regards!

Hello, you could not access my website because it was moving from the US to a Uk server. Please, check it again because the Gallery / Library has stopped working completely.
    I would also like to inform you that WordPress sent me a message showing some error in the theme code. I contacted my hosting provider that said to contact the theme developer for that problem. Please read:
    Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with your theme, Traveler.

First, visit your website (https://www.goeolie.com/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://www.goeolie.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=sitepress-multilingual-cms%2Fmenu%2Flanguages.php) and check for any visible issues.

Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further.

If your site appears broken and you can’t access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special “recovery mode”. This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further.

https://www.goeolie.com/wp-login.php?action=enter_recovery_mode&rm_token=EUFuEfX96PpgKQ8r1nDod3&rm_key=lq250mXp5DxmBZlEmVqarN

To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don’t worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires.

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 41 of the file /home/goeomzet/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/admin/class.admin.location.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TravelHelper::post_translated() in /home/goeomzet/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/admin/class.admin.location.php:41
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/goeomzet/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): STAdminLocation->duplicate_location(15290, ‘en’, Array, 15293)
    #1 /home/goeomzet/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(false, Array)
    #2 /home/goeomzet/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #3 /home/goeomzet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/post-translation/wpml-post-duplication.class.php(149): do_action(‘icl_make_duplic…’, 15290, ‘en’, Array, 15293)
    #4 /home/goeomzet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/post-translation/wpml-post-duplication.class.php(102): WPML_Post_Duplication->run_wpml_actions(Object(WP_Post), ‘235921’, ‘en’, 15293, Array)
    #5 /home/goeomzet/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(4434): WPML_Po

Actually, the Gallery did not work for caching reasons. However, there is still the above-said WordPress message with the errors they wrote. Let me know please what is that about. Thanks.

Hello,

We can see it is bug of our theme.

In the newest version, we had resolved that in the newest version.

And on your site. It is resolved.

Thanks for your feedback.

Let me know if any further.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.