HomePage Forums BuildingX Google Map Not Appearing

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have entered my google map javascript api in the theme options, and I have also entered the lat/long in the VC Google Map element, however, the map does not appear. It is a large blank space.

Developer console reads:

‘Uncaught ReferenceError: Class is not defined
    at custom.js:354
    at custom.js:465’

Google Map JS Begins on line 465, and I feel that this is the issue, but I am not sure. Please help.
    Thank you.

Hello

That is only php syntax problem when define new class.

It does not effect on theme functions.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Well then can you tell me why my google map isn’t appearing? I have to use an iframe right now but what is the point of having a theme if none of the elements work properly.

I would also like to take this time to express my dissatisfaction with your theme, but most importantly with the lack of support I have received. I have submitted 3 tickets to you and your support team, and not a single issue has been resolved. And furthermore, I’ve had to create my own work-arounds for errors your theme is causing, which has wasted my time significantly.

Hello

I have fixed the JS error message on Console log for you.

Please check your page again

Contact

Also i saw you give a bad rating on themeforest about this problem. Please vote and send your comments to us if you happy with the fix.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.