HomePage Forums Traveler Google map not showing

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have problem with Google map not showing in your “ST Google Map”.

“Oops! Something went wrong.This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.”

I have generated api key for site and put it via “API KEY for Google Maps” Plugin.
    But the error remains.
    Can you help me please.
    Thanks in advance.

Sorry I resolved it.

Hello

I tried saving my API in Traveler Settings –> Other Options –> Google API key replacing the default API key AIzaSyA1l5FlclOzqDpkx5jSH5WBcC0XFkqmYOY

When I save changes and the page reloads it still shows the default API key AIzaSyA1l5FlclOzqDpkx5jSH5WBcC0XFkqmYOY and not the new API key that I posted.

When I check my site the error still persist

“Oops! Something went wrong.This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.”

When I checked the view source of the page the key is not being shown in the javascript code

<script type=’text/javascript’ src=’http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3&libraries=places&language=en&key’></script>

I tried manytimes, same issue.

Hello

You should increase PHP Max Input Var to 3000 as our requirement to make it save new setting.

Requirements For Traveler

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.