HomePage Forums Traveler Google MAP

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 49 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vuong201vn 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Dear Traveler,

My site get error when create the location on the Traveler theme.

Here is notification:
    Oops! Something went wrong.
    This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.

I’ ve tried to change the default google api key with my google api key (and the weather api also), but when I click the Save Changes, everything come back to the default.

How can I fix it?

And here is the debug error in firefox

Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#no-api-keys
    util.js:229:12
    Google Maps API warning: InvalidKey https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#invalid-key
    util.js:229:12
    Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#missing-key-map-error

I think my traveler settings not save when i make the change.

How can I fix it?

Hello

Our document will show you the way to get new google api key:

Google API

and you should increase max_input_vars number to about 3000 instead of 1000 at the current time.

Thanks

OK Bryan, I will try again and notice the result.

And how about the Payment Options?
    I tried to add the Paypal info and turn off the Stripe and Payfast, and then click Save Changes. After that, all fields come to the default, not save anything.

Hello

You should contact your hosting provider to increase max_input_vars number to about 3000 instead of 1000 at the current time.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

The Google Map problem is fixed with your instruction.

I want to ask other matter.

When a user want to reset the password (or system send a notification), the website said sent email already but nothing happens.

So, how I config the email notification for sending email, reset password, or read the messages receiving from the contact us form?

Hello

We are recommend using SMTP system to sending email. Our document bellow will show you more details:

How to get information accurately Gmail’s SMTP

Thanks

How can I change the background color of the header on the mobile version?

Hello

Which section you want to change the background color on mobile version? There are have so many section so please send me a screenshot of that place so i can help you change it.

Thanks

Good morning Bryan,

please see the screenshot in the attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

To change background of header on mobile device, you can add this css code into “Traveler Setting” => “Styling Option” => “Custom CSS” with “#cccccc” is color code you want.

`@media (max-width: 992px){
    #menu1{background: #cccccc;}
    }

Thank you.

This reply has been marked as private.
    @media (max-width: 992px){
    #menu1{background: #cccccc;}
    }

Does have the "

” on the @media or not?
    I’ve tried with and without “`” but dont have any change.

Could you please double check for me. I want to change to another color, not the white color on the header on mobile interface.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.