HomePage Forums Traveler Google Maps didn't works

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m trying to put google key following your instructions but I can’t solve that problem. I could install google maps plugin to contact page and it works, but when I put the key with your instructions it shows me mistake.

Please, I need your help,

The Google maps plugin works with contact page, but when I open rental doesn’t works. I need a solution as soon as possible. Thank you very much.

Hello

You should increase PHP max input vars to 3000 as our requirement here:

Requirements For Traveler

to make theme work better.

then try to get new key for your site:

Google API

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

How do I increase Bryan?

Problem resolved, thank you very much!!

Hello Joelmir,

You should contact your hosting provider to get better help in case to increase the server set.

Thanks

Hi, I have another problem, when I changed in WooComerce/Settings/finalize purchase/purchasing process and I mark “Allow final purchase as a guest” and I check if it’s solved, the unregistered user can’t buy the product (this is perfect for me because I need they register before the Checkin process). But the problem is when user try to buy a product, the page stays loading for a long time instead of redirect to login page, and it does not work.

¿How can I solve this problem? Thanks for all,

Alex

Hello

You can turn off that woocommerce function and change to use our function that user must register/login to book service.

The option stayed in Traveler Settings > Booking Options > Allow guest booking.

Please check again.

Thanks

It still doesn’t works, How I can solve this? Please help me please

The problem is in the Preload option, because when I disable this option Chekin Process works totally, but when I enable the Preload the page stays loading like a loop instead of redirect to login page.

Please, I need a solution soon, thanks,

Alex

Hello

You should deactivate all 3rd plugins because some of it has conflict with theme. Also do not forget update theme/plugin to latest version to make it work properly.

Thanks

Thanks for your advice. I need one more please. How I can translate Dashboard Partner User? It’s in English and I would like to translate to Spanish. There is an option? I revised all pages and there isn’t! Please I need to solve this as soon as posible.

Alex

Hello

You can follow our document to translate it:

Manual Translation

Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.