HomePage Forums Traveler Having Problem With Auto-Fill Search Box Using Booking.com AID

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello, today I configured the AID for Booking API but in the search form, when I digit the location (example New York) it didn’t appear in prevision. How can I fix that problem?
    Also, on the layout of the template there is skyscanner but in general setting—>api I can’t see it. How can I add that?
    How can I get API from important travel agencies?
    Best regards.

Hello

You can check the list api system that theme supported in Traveler Settings > API Configure.

Our document bellow will show you more details:

API System

Thanks

I have already done it but if you try to search hotel on my site the auto-fill locations doesn’t work.

Hello

When you type some words in search form, theme will suggest location for you select.

Thanks

But it doesn’t work for Hotels search. Look at these photos, for Hotels doesn’t suggest, for Flights (skyscanner) it works.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

I checked and see you selected wrong tab for hotel. You did not set up Booking.com API for your site so it can not use Booking.com tab as you selected.

API System

Please check again.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I have checked it but the problem continue to exist. The auto fill location doesn’t want work.

Hello

Theme does not have auto fill feature. It called Auto Suggestion when you type some words in the search field.

Please change to Hotel tab because you did not config Booking.com API so it can not work.

Thanks

But I Have registered to booking affiliate program and they gave me the AID code that I copied and pasted in API Config under Booking.com section. So, I renemed booking.com tab in Hotels. What’s the problem? Why I need booking API? When I purchased the theme I remember that the locations search suggest the city that you were writing

Hello

If you have registered Booking.com API, you can follow our document to build search form for it:

Booking.com System

Then you can set up search tab for it in Traveler Settings > Search Options with the tab name is Booking.com, not the tab name Hotel.

The Hotel tab is our service form.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.