HomePage Forums Traveler Header

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Well, i tried to change 2 things, the top header and put the social media and other information but nothing happens, it doesnt show any information, and i had to change the color with css because with the theme settings dont do anything, and how could i change the bottom bar of the footer, and also the information of the mailchimp module that is always before the footer?
    And also, when i tried to translate the theme to spanish, i used loco translate, but it only shows me 564 lines but your theme hve more than 4000, how could i translate all the theme with loco translate and not with poedit?

And well i noticed that you tell in the theme options that we could use a icon font of flat icon, but it seems that flaticon dont export font icon anymore, how could i use this?

And how could i show the post of blog, only title and some excerpt and a small image? because i tried with your shortcodes in the footer, but it shows me a big image only.
    i wroted all my questions in this topic to be more faster.

i sent you my website credentials

Hello

1. You can check the setting for topbar item in Styling Options > Topbar tab.

2. You can use Poedit to translate the theme:

Manual Translation

3. Theme is currently supported fontawesome to work.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.