HomePage Forums Traveler Header mgmt

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dears I need a clean header with just the logo; I went through settings, but was not able to get rid of the currency selector (see attach). Can you help.
    Furthermore, is it possible to have a longer logo? as suggested I stick to 110 x 40 px; maybe through custom CSS? Could you advise?
    Thanks
    Fabrizio

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can use this css code in Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css to remove top header area:

.top-user-area { display: none;}

and this code to change logo size:

.logo img {
        width: 200px;
    }

Thanks

What about removing the CURRENCY choice? It was the only one I was not able to remove. I am sure it can be managed in settings, but didn’t find in supporting material
    Thx

Hello arteteca,
    I have checked your question. I have 2 solutions to resolve this issue.

1. You can use css code to remove currency box in header.
    .top-user-area { display: none;}
    2. You can hidden it by using setting in theme. To remove it you can go to “Traveler Settings” -> “Booking Options” and go to “List of currencies” and remove all item currency then save all your change.

Please check again.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Huannav;
    there’s a strange behaviour: I delete all currencies, one by one, I also delete all credit cards, one by one, click on save, page reloads, currency and credit cards are still there.
    Any Idea?
    Thanks
    Fabrizio

Hello

The problem is your database does not save new settings of theme. It remain after reload.

Be sure your server meet our requirements here:

Requirements For Traveler

and contact your hosting server to help you check this case.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.