HomePage Forums Traveler help

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have a question, I would like to use the payment gateway of your template and integrate payment methods. CULQI and PAGOEFECTIVO are payment servers that work in Peru. You can help me integrate it, as information I leave culqi detail. https://www.culqi.com/api/#/ and effective payment: http://pagoefectivo.pe/pe/empresas/

Hello

You can sugguest new gateway for us at contact@shinetheme.com so our dev team can check and update it.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

That is real price in time of select booking info feature.

Temporacy, theme only support it with Hotel and Car service.

Also we just support exist theme feature in this 4rum. With your idea, you can suggest us at the email i gave to you so our dev team can check.

Thank you.

Hi, I have a query, I can not use a service’s payment mode, it seems that it does not apply when I use woocommerce, they can help me solve that, since I have clients that are looking to pay a part and the template does not allow me.

Hello

It is long time since your last post. Theme has update new version with a lot of change.

Traveler Changelog

Please update your system then check again.

Thanks

The update is done and does not solve anything that I asked, have that excuse me, I am attentive

Hello

The deposit function only work with our Modal Booking method. If you use Woocommerce for checkout, you can use some of woocommerce plugin that support deposit feature to get that.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

Your ticket has closed for long time ago. Please create new ticket with issue url so we can help better.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.