HomePage Forums Traveler Hepl me

Tagged: 

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hello;
    My SSL errors have been fixed. No problem right now. But my Travelpoyuts page still doesn’t work. I have completed the steps for creating a white label one by one. However, a blank page still opens. Can you please help?

Hello,

With setup problems. These parameters you access setup on travelpayouts.com.
    Includes: Your Marker and White Labels.

With White Labels, you need to set on travelpayouts.com. All details you need to contact support support of travel payout.

Regards

You’re still not helping. Please do my installation? I passed my password. You insistently extend the process. Why does my white label page not work? I’ve tried all the steps one by one. But your answers don’t guide me. What should I do? Will you go to my site and do it? Why’d you make me do so hard for months?

Hello There,

Please calm down and have look at these information:

As we mentioned many times for you that please correct for us your admin account. We had tried many times without success.

You gave us account is “tatilmil.com/wp-admin”, its totally wrong. We had tried with “tatilmil” and success now.

Our Dev are checking on the problem for you, we found that you got mistake with config Travelpayout. Will do our best to quick process and help you on this.

Please give us your patient, we will surely let you know when its done.

Regards!

Hello Turkey19,

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your account details. We have logged to your site with your admin account and check this problem for you. We have found that the problem from the settings with 3 points below. Please check that points to resolve your problem together.

1. Your settings in Theme Settings are incorrect. You need to change the value of field “Whitelabel Name” by your setup: Change “whitelabel.travelerwp.com” to the domain you have set up. (Image 1)

2. To get the whitelabel domain for option above, you need to go to dashboard of the TravelPayouts and follow their document to do it: https://support.travelpayouts.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003591487

3. After creating whitelabel domain, you need to go to Domain manage page to point domain DNS to TravelPayouts. You can refer this document: https://support.travelpayouts.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003590727-How-to-set-up-White-Label-on-the-hosting

Please check and try to do it again. If it still not work, please provide for us your TravelPayout account and Domain manage account so we can help you.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

Thank you for your kinds with me, please note that we all in hand to help for your problem. Moreover, they are the one who helping me to find your correct account too.

I am checking this problem, when finished, I will feedback to you immediately.

Thank you for your patient.

Regards!

Hello There,

Notification please: we saw you had right config as our suggestion above. However, your site cannot working well cause related with plugin cache name “litespeed”

We had quick fix for you already, and we saw that your site are working as well now, please double check again and let me know if any result later.

I hope you are satisfied this time, please give us an item rating to support our team and product here:

https://themeforest.net/item/traveler-traveltourbooking-wordpress-theme/reviews/10822683

Regards!

Hello;

Thank you very much for your support. I checked my site. Everything seems to be okay now, and I’m very happy. Do I need to do anything for litespeed? Sayfanın en üstünde EASY TRAVEL yazan yere ve At the bottom, it says “Travelpayouts © 2008−2019”. I’d rather write my own brand name instead. Is it possible? Thank you for everything 🙂

Best Regards.

This reply has been marked as private.

In addition, the menus on the page disappeared while making these adjustments.

Attachments:

Hello,

I am checking this problem, when finished, I will feedback to you immediately.

Thank you for waiting.

Hello There,

The problem has been solved, please have look at our confirmation to not get those issues again:

1. Change footer
    You had wrong config in admin dashboard of TravelPayout so you are not able to edit footer in your site (photo attach)

2. The Travelpayouts issue at the button of the page. Because you use litecache, iframes will be dropped to that location. We have fixed some code in the theme, its properly working now.

3 and 4: “Page not found” and “Menu disable”
    They had been fixed from (1), we had re-config in admin dashboard for you already.

I hope you got satisfied this time, please carefully check all the issues and let us know if any result.

Please give us an item rating to support our team and product here:

https://themeforest.net/item/traveler-traveltourbooking-wordpress-theme/reviews/10822683

Regards!

Miss Thao

Attachments:

Hi;

I could not integrate credit card payment into this system. When I make a test reservation, both the client and the site administrator do not send mail. Can you help me with that?

Thank You…

Hello

We have moved the support forum to new site: https://shinehelp.travelerwp.com/

Please register new account and provide the issue details so we will check and help you from there.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks

🎄 Happy New Year 🎄

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.