HomePage Forums Traveler HI

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have purchased traveer 2.0 today.
    Can you help me to install and setup as you promised to me upon pre-purchase?

Warm Regards,

Nurgianto

Hello NurgiantoPravda,

Thank you for using our theme!

I saw you already installed theme theme. Do you need help?

Best regards,
    Hai Nguyen

HI,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, Can you help me to fix the inventory calendar? I cant update it.
    Also, please send me the manual book how to do backup. Also how to use childtheme upon making the platform update.
    Also, is there a way to hide the partner’s contact details (I know I can just leave it empty), but can I send the address and contact detail of the product automatically from email confirmation which actually generated from the product’s owner business profile?
    Also how Can I remove the widget which appears in all of the pages (travelo’s widget which shows the video, color theme, and documentation link)?

Regards,
    Nurgianto

Hello

1. You can contact your hosting provider to help you backup data.

also this is some page to show you more information of using childtheme to customize code:

https://codex.wordpress.org/Child_Themes

How To Create And Customize A WordPress Child Theme

Tutorial Child Themes – What They Are, How to Use Them, and Why

2. You can hide partner info in Traveler Settings > Partner options > Show email contact info.

3. You can use this css code in Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css to remove traveler widget:

.demo_changer {display: none; }

Thanks.

Hi,

In our website, when the guest wants to book a car for 1 day, why does it charges for 2 days? please check in our website.

Regards,
    Nurgianto

Hello

You can check the option for counting number of day in car booking in Traveler Settings > Car Options > Set default booking info.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.