HomePage Forums Traveler Hide Price in Mobile & Enable Create Account Option in Mobile

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

1) With your help I was able to hide prices in my site while navigating from desktop. But what I found that in mobile when you navigate to a tour I can see in below of the page the price is still visible. Can you please tell me how to hide it? Please check my first screenshot added.

2) I normally disabled “Enable create account option” in my site and it works pretty fine. But in mobile again I can see that there is an option to create account. How can I disable this in mobile? Please check my second screenshot.

Thank you
    Onur

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

1. You can use this code to remove price from mobile:

@media (max-width: 991px) {
    #st-content-wrapper .hotel-target-book-mobile {display: none !important;}}

2. The mobile checkout is loading different layout so you have to modify the theme code to disable it.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Can you please tell me how I can reach the mobile checkout layout so I can do the changes?

Thanks
    Onur

Hi Bryan,

The code you give me to hide price is hiding everything not only the price. Can you please tell me how to hide only the price but not the “Book Now” button. (in mobile)

Thanks
    Onur

Oh sorry, this code will hide only price

@media (max-width: 991px) {
    #st-content-wrapper .hotel-target-book-mobile .price-wrapper {display: none !important;}}

Thanks

This last code worked fine. So I have one more thing that you did not answer.

Can you please tell me how I can reach the mobile checkout layout so I can do the changes?

Thanks
    Onur

Hello

It is not possible to change the checkout layout on mobile device.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.