HomePage Forums Oceaus hiding ITINERARY in single tour

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi There,

Thanks for your great Theme, yesterday i bought this theme, It’s very helpful for my work.

I would like to ask you about the feature of ITINERARY, i want to hide this feature in single tour (service). Any suggestion or solutin for this case.

Thanks,
    Regards
    Naya

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Does you have site online? Please provide an url so i can help you hide it.

Thanks

This is my site http://subakbaliadventure.com/

and one more why your theme detected not secure, i’m try to installing ssl lets encrypt but i’m get problem.

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Naya

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can try this css code in Css section in Theme Options to hide that tab:

.oceaus-tabs-content-services .oceaus-tab-control li:nth-child(2) {display: none;}

Also about SSL protocol, you should contact your hosting provider to check site security.

Thanks

It’s working perfectly, Thank you for Great Support

one more, i want to change my menu color, i tried changed theme setting but it can’t change the menu color, any suggestion? Thanks

Hello

You can open this file: /themes/naya/assets/css/custom.css

and search this 2 codes for the color section need to change for menu:

.topbar .top-bar-style-13 .control-left .option-item .option-mid .content-menu .navbar-nav > li > a

and

.topbar .top-bar-style-13 .control-left .option-item .option-mid .content-menu .current-menu-item > a

You will see the color code inside the code. Just change it to color you want.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.