HomePage Forums Traveler Hotel Facilities tab missing under Hotels in Dashboard

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  actigner 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Is there anyway to add this “Hotel Facilities” configuration item so that I can generate facilities information on my hotel main pages? In this implementation we only have the main hotel pages displaying on the site and have a link to my client’s primary hotel site at another web address. I actually found that I needed to add “dummy” rooms (one for each hotel and each language) in order for the search to work. Currently I just added a text block with my facilities information for each hotel but would prefer to be able to control the display/contents from the dashboard. I’m also not sure what the “Hotel Theme” configuration does but it’s probably not needed at this point. I believe the reason that it is not showing is because I did not load the demo data to my production site preferring to build it up from scratch. I have a test installation that does have all the demo data and sample pages that I have “borrowed” as needed. Attached is a screenshot what I think I should be seeing (taken from the test site).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

That is type of attribute and it working like wordpress texonomy. You can create more type at Traveler Settings > Attributes section.

Thank you.

Perfect. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.